|I am qualified and 10 years experienced vehicle technician am ready to work in Sudan. For further considerations attached herewith is my cv.|
Name: Joshua Otieno
Date of birth: 27th April, 1965
Marital Status: Married
Address 1: Box 3580-01002, Thika.
Address 2: Box 1436-01000, Thika.
Office Tel: +254 (067) 21711
Fax No. +254 (067) 31434
E-mail: otieno22@http://hotmail.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport: Kenya passport number A550370
Qualification: Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Other Qualification. Proficiency certification from Daimler Chrysler Germany.
High School: Moi Forces Academy – O’Level.
Training: Kenya Polytechnic and Daimler Chrysler Germany.
CURRENT EMPLOYER: Kenya Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd – Thika.
Title: Technical Planner.
Experience: 10 years (1. Gained within vehicle systems integration/development background. 2. Strong/broad knowledge of automotive systems – engine management and transmissions etc. 3. Technical Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems).
Other Skills: Knowledge on ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning), Computer literate on MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc, Knowledge on use of Mercedes Benz diagnosing electronic Equipment (UP07).
MY KEY TASK.
1. Establish and maintain SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for all operations
related activities in our production line.
2. Assist employees in problem resolutions and coach to support change initiatives.
3. Co-ordinate, facilitate and provide technical leadership to the operators in our
4. Oversee inventories of parts and supplies.
5. Establish control and processes of parts inventories.
6. Conduct special studies as assigned to improve production efficiencies, departmental
services and satisfy internal & external services.
7. Aggressively promote housekeeping initiatives by engaging employees in the process.
8. Ability to mentor and train the production operators.
9. Provide analysis reporting and communicate departmental key metrics related to
10. Identify and implement improvements to the operating process and procedures of
11. Ensure safety in all operation activities.
12. Communications. To ensure effective communications with operators and their
representatives. Identify and minimize interpersonal conflict.
13. Collaborate with Quality Assurance Department and Production to attain products of
I have successfully planned and launched the following models which have been assembled in Kenya Vehicle Manufacturers.
1. Nissan Diesel truck models: PKF210, MKB210 Fighter, CWB450 & CKB450 Prime
mover and NU41.
2. Mitsubishi Canter models: FE634 & FE515 and Mitsubishi FH215.
3. Nissan Diesel Bus models: CB46SXN, MKB210 Bus and NU41 Bus.
4. Mercedes Trucks models: Actros 3340, Actros 3331, Atego 2628, Atego 1017 and
Atego 1523. During the assembly of these models, I introduced a mobile trolley
to replace the fixed stands in our assembly plant. With this new idea of having
mobile trolleys, manhours taken to shift the chassis from one working station to the
other was reduced.
I desire to have exposure in my career and meet new challenges in other technical fields.
HOBBIES: Football and Music.
Joseph Otieno Ogino
Vehicle Rehabilitation Manager
Kenya Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd.
Office Tel: 254 (067) 21711
Eric K. Korir
Technical Sales Co-coordinator
D.T.Dobie & Co. (K) Ltd.
Kenya Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd
Office Tel: 254 (067) 21711